How does seating at the Amphitheater work?
The Amphitheater is an open-air venue with no assigned seating for this event. We do provide chairs which you can “pick and place” or you can bring your own chair (no solid metal chairs or couches.)
DIAMOND AREA: Your chalet and private bar are ready for the party! Under the tent, enjoy large chairs and tables for your use. The Diamond area is close to the stage and has plenty of additional open space for chairs. Near the Diamond Tent is our hospitality tent where you’ll enjoy your daily catered meal. There are also designated, air-conditioned bathrooms for Diamond area.
SAPPHIRE: This premier spot also has a chalet tent and private bar to supply you with your favorite spirits. There are also tables and chairs inside the tent for your use.
EMERALD AND PEARL AREA: The General Admission area is the largest area. We do provide limited “pick and place” chairs or you can bring your own (no solid metal or couches). Two large main bars service this area, and there are many food and merchandise vendors.
What time do shows start every day?
Generally, the gates open at 4PM and music is 5PM – Midnight *times subject to change*
Will Call opens early. Check the app for updated times.
What are the bathrooms like at the Amphitheater?
We have state-of-the-art air-conditioned bathrooms available to ALL ATTENDEES! Diamond Guests have a designated area. We also have porta-potties on site. All areas are serviced regularly by Festival Staff to ensure comfort and cleanliness.
What can I bring into the amphitheater?
Standard sized purses, bags and backpacks (everything will be searched by security staff) blankets, sheets, towels, cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras), binoculars, strollers, folding lawn chairs, NO solid metal chairs.
What can I NOT take into the amphitheater and other venues?
- Outside food and drinks (concessions will be sold within the concert area), professional audio or video recording equipment, professional cameras (any camera with the option to detach a lens)
- Any and all camera accessories, tripods, monopods, detachable lenses, or other commercial equipment
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Camping equipment or umbrellas; this Includes canopies and tents
- Coolers of any kind
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc)
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind, drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed
- No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, giveaway’s, samples, etc.
- Bicycles inside the amphitheater grounds (bike parking is available near entrance)
- Inflatable furniture (rafts, chairs, etc.)
Are children allowed at the festival?
This is an event geared toward adults but all ages are welcome with a paid wristband.
Are dogs allowed at the festival?
The island of Key West is pet friendly, HOWEVER, your pups are not allowed in the amphitheater.
Is parking available?
Limited public parking is available on the island and at the Amphitheater. Key West has taxi services, Uber, Lyft, as well as Pedicabs to take you around Key West. You can also rent golf carts, scooters, and bikes.
Who do I call to find out about all the fun things Key West is known for?
Contact our Box Office Concierge. 305.363.4533 or email [email protected]. They will take care of everything – excursions, rentals (bikes, scooters, golf carts, Jeeps) and more!
Will credit cards be accepted at the festival?
Yes, all event locations will accept cash or credit cards. ATMs are located throughout the island and at the amphitheater for your convenience.
Will food and drinks be available at the amphitheater?
Yes, there are bars as well as multiple food vendors.
Where will the information booth and the ‘Lost & Found’ be located?
Both will be located at the Amphitheater’s main entrance gate during amphitheater hours.
Who do I contact in the event of an emergency?
There will be medical personnel at the Amphitheater during show hours. Elsewhere on the island please call 911.
What if it rains?
There will be tents located at the Amphitheater that you can shelter in.
How can I find out more information about Key West?
Contact our RokIsland Fest Box Office in Key West at 305.615.3168 or email: [email protected].
WHAT IF I HAVE TO CANCEL?
If I have to cancel, how do refunds work?
All payments are non-refundable. We recommend personal travel protection that covers unforeseen circumstances.
If the Festival cancels, what happens?
If for any reason we cannot have the Festival, your funds (less processing fees) are refundable. You will also have the option to apply your credit to a future show or donate a portion towards the sustainability of the Festival.
If the Festival is postponed, what happens?
All Festival passes will be held and guaranteed to be good for the new dates. Should accommodation rates and/or availability change, we will update you accordingly and notify you of your options.
How do I reserve a package?
- A $1500 package deposit (plus fees) can be made online and holds your RokIsland Fest Package. The $1500 deposit will be applied to your final package cost. (AUTO PAY AND PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!)
- You can choose your accommodation preference at the time of booking online. In addition to your Package Confirmation Email, you will receive an Accommodation Confirmation Email within 24 hours to confirm your property and room type. If your choice is not available, a RokIsland Fest Agent will contact you to discuss alternative options.
- **If accommodation needs cannot be met, the package deposit is refundable up to 7 days from the original transaction date. Once Accommodations are secure, all payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.**
- If you have questions, call our RokIsland Fest Box Office at 305.615.3168 10AM to 6PM EST Monday to Saturday or email [email protected] and a Package Specialist will reach out to you.
- Package Payment Link will be sent to you to make payments at any time before the due dates – and can be shared with travel companions.
- 50% payment is due September 15th, 2022 (late payments are subject to a 3% late fee) **Packages can be canceled for non-payment and will not be refunded**
- 100% payment is due November 15th, 2022 (late payments are subject to a 3% late fee) **Packages can be canceled for non-payment and will not be refunded**
Can we add extra nights to our reservation?
Absolutely! Just click the link in your Accommodation Confirmation Email and reserve the same room type as in your package. PLEASE NOTE: It is not recommended to reserve extra nights directly with the property – they will not have your information until closer to the Event and may not connect the reservations.
You can also reserve extra nights by calling the Box Office – 305.615.3168