How do I reserve a package?
- $1500 Package deposit required upon booking. $2000 deposit will be required on packages totaling $8000 or more. The $1500 package deposit is REQUIRED and holds your RokIsland Fest Package. The $1500 deposit, booking fees excluded, will be applied to your final package cost.
- You can choose your accommodation preference at the time of booking. If it is available, you will receive an Accommodation Confirmation Email.. If your room choice is not available, a RokIsland Fest Agent will contact you to discuss alternative options
- If you have questions, call our RokIsland Fest Box Office at 844.765.7338 10AM to 6PM EST
- All packages will be on auto-pay to avoid missing payment deadlines and subsequent late fees (late payments are subject to a 3% late fee) You can make changes to your payment method by calling the Box Office. Packages can be cancelled for non-payment.
- 50% payment is due September 15th, 2021
- 100% payment is due November 15th, 2021
- Multiple payments can be made by individuals at any time by calling the Box Office at 844.765.7338 10AM to 6PM EST.
- Multiple renewal or pre-register payments can be applied to one package – one code required per person
Can we add extra nights to our reservation?
- Absolutely! Just let a reservationist know, and we will take care of the rest.
- The $1500 package deposit is REQUIRED and holds your RokIsland Package. The $1500 deposit, booking fees excluded, will be applied to your final package cost.
- Our Reservations Agents will do everything possible to secure your accommodation preference. If accommodation needs cannot be met and no suitable alternative is available, the package deposit is refundable, up to 10 days from the original transaction date. Once Accommodations are secure, deposits and pre registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Package “*Starting at*” prices reflect basic accommodations for a specific group size. Select premium accommodations are available, for an upcharge. All inventory is limited.
What can I bring into the amphitheater?
Standard sized purses, bags and backpacks (everything will be searched by security staff), blankets, sheets, towels, cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras), binoculars, strollers, folding lawn chairs, NO solid metal chairs.
What can I NOT take into the amphitheater and other venues?
- Outside food and drinks (concessions will be sold within the concert area)
- Professional audio or video recording equipment
- Professional cameras (any camera with the option to detach a lens)
- Any and all camera accessories, tripods, monopods, detachable lenses, or other commercial equipment
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Camping equipment or umbrellas; this includes canopies and tents
- Coolers of any kind
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Illegal and illicit substances of any kind, drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed
- No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, giveaways, samples, etc.
- Bicycles inside the amphitheater grounds (bike parking is available near entrance)
- No inflatable furniture (rafts, chairs, etc.)
Are children allowed at the festival?
This is an event geared toward adults but all ages are welcome with a paid wristband.
Are dogs allowed at the festival?
The island of Key West is pet friendly, HOWEVER, your pups are not allowed in the amphitheater.
Is parking available?
Limited public parking is available on the island and at the amphitheater. Key West has taxi services, Uber, Lyft, as well as pedi cabs to take you around Key West. You can also rent golf carts for transportation, try HydroThunder and tell them we sent you. www.hydrothunderofkeywest.com or call 305-294-7000
Who do I call to go parasailing, snorkeling, and all those fun things Key West is known for?
Contact FURY Water Adventures and they will hook you up. http://www.furycat.com
Call (888) 976-0899 or stop by one of their kiosks located all over the island.
Will credit cards be accepted at the festival?
Yes, all event locations will accept cash or credit card. ATMs are located throughout the island and at the amphitheater for your convenience.
Will food and drinks be available at the amphitheater?
Numerous full-service bars and food vendors are set up and ready to serve.
Where will the information booth and the ‘Lost & Found’ be located?
Both will be located at the Amphitheater’s main entrance gate during amphitheater hours.
Who do I contact in the event of an emergency?
There will be medical personnel at the amphitheater during show hours. Elsewhere on the island, please call 911.
What if it rains?
There will be tents located at the amphitheater that you can shelter in.
How can I find out more information about Key West?
Contact our friends at Key West Info http://www.keywestinfo.com or call 888-222-5590.
WHAT IF I HAVE TO CANCEL?
PACKAGES & PASSES
If I book a Package or Pass and the Festival cancels, what happens?
If for any reason we cannot have the Festival, your Festival Package or Pass funds (less processing fees) are refundable. You will also have the option to keep your credit and apply to a future show or donate a portion of your credit towards the sustainability of the Festival.
If I buy a Package or Pass and the Festival is postponed, what happens?
All Festival packages and passes will be held and guaranteed to be good for the new dates.
If I buy a Package or Pass and I have to cancel, how do refunds work?
Your Festival Package or Pass is non-refundable.